Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's now, it's now!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our coffee table book... I almost can't believe it's finally crystallised. Susan brought a copy back to show me late last night. Ok, ok, I was waiting up for it but don't tell anyone. Anyway, it was worth the wait because it's absolutely lovely and best of all, Rinpoche likes it! Whew! And Andee likes it! Andee said KMP deserves a new building just for this accomplishment. And so far, everyone who has seen it loves it... so what if it's a punctuation short - it's only a tiny comma.

We love it so much that Jamie and I are hatching the NEXT coffee table book. Yes, even before this one is launched, we have something really, really exciting brewing. In the meantime, we're planning for the big launch of IF NOT NOW, WHEN... so watch this space!

No comments: