Thursday, January 31, 2008

If not now, when?

Our newest baby is born! (Not without much pain and grief though, if you ask our poor harrassed production manager JJ's whose hair is now all but hanging by very loose tendrils)

IT IS BEAUTIFUL and anyone who thinks otherwise will get a smack.

I decided to go out to celebrate at a new salon boutique launch, drink posh tea and buy shoes (samsaric entertainments dangle in front of us like carrots). Then, just as I slipped on a pair of pumps, an SMS came through.

"There is a spelling mistake."

My stomach hit the floor. *thud*.

It was something about practice being spelt wrongly. I asked, "Is it supposed to be a noun or a verb?"

JJ texted the quote back to me so I screamed silently in my head and texted back an expletive. How can we have missed it, we only checked it about a million times!

Later, we also discovered a missing comma, which almost made me cry all over the conference table.

But the Buddhas are happy (and so is Joe, which is often just as important!) and so are we! Next up, the equally fabulous, perfect book launch.

In the meantime, go out and buy one and display prominently all over your coffee tables!

No comments: